Thursday, April 28, 2011

First official post

Welcome to Shipht electronic music commentary! This blog will be dedicated to posting tracks that define and raise the bar for their respective genres. I don't really like to place that much significance on genres because I feel like it is easy to digress and forget about the music. That being said I have split the blog into a few of my favorite genres and also provided an "other" category where I will often be posting my favorite electronic music that is difficult to place in a "genre". Other than that there is really not that much to say, I appreciate your initial and continued support!




So now onto the tunes! Here is a remix mixed by Tha Trickaz of The Sound of Violence by Cassius. This one promises a smile and a head bang from the punchy sampling that Tha Trickaz is known for. I dare you to hold still for this mind-blowing neural bass massage.
CAUTION: Sexual themes & thrilling hot eargasms
-Shipht

2 comments: